If you have any query in registration process, please contact conference secretary Ms. Doris Feng directly.
1. Submit full paper.
2. Register when you receive the acceptance letter.
3. The detailed register procedure is in the acceptance letter.
4. Full paper will be published into the conference proceedings.
1. Submit abstract only first
2. Register after you receive the acceptance letter, details listed in the acceptance letter.
3. The submitted abstract will not be published.
1. No presentation and publication.
2. Please register via Paypal and send an email to inform conference secretary.
3. The conference secretary will confirm the registration in 3 working days.
Please go through the following table before you register. We have structured a comprehensive price table. If you are unsure about the category you belong to please contact conference secretary for more details.
Eary Bird Rate Deadline: June 25, 2024
Regular Registration Deadline: After June 25, 2024
1. Student discount is only available if the first author of the paper is a student. And please provide valid student proof.
2. You can enjoy additional paper discount if you are the first author of two or three papers. (There is a maximum of three papers, and extra papers are not eligible for discounts.)
3. Registration fee for each accompanying person is the same as listener.
4. Onsite Registration is available for listener and abstract submission (presentation only without publication).
If you are unable to attend the conference, we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost provided that we have at least one week prior notice of the name of your proposed substitute and have received payment in full.
All refund requests must be made via email to conference secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 days ahead of the conference: 30 USD cancellation fee.
15-30 days ahead of the conference: cancellation fee of 20% of the registration fee.
Within 15 days ahead of the conference: no refund.
Non-refund on delay or force majeure events including, without limitation, natural disasters, fires, earthquake or storm, strikes, failures of public utilities or common carriers, acts of war, or intervention, acts restraints or regulations of any governmental authority, including compliance with any order of any governmental considerations.
The bank charges incurred while refunding the registration fee should be totally borne by the participants.
When your registration is confirmed to be successful, we will issue the official receipt of your payment. The receipt will be collected together with all other conference materials during the conference onsite.
If you need the receipt before the conference date, we can send you the scanned version.
Participants must wear the conference name tag to enter the conference areas during the entire conference. Individuals not wearing it will be denied entry. If you wish to bring someone, please inform the conference person in charge in advance to obtain a special name tag. Registration fee for each accompanying person is the same as listener.
The organizer reserves the right to change the conference date and venue due to force majeure events. Authors are obliged to observe and cooperate with the organizer's decision.
Participants should take good care of their belongings during the conference. The conference organizer is not responsible for loss or damage of property.